At Belvo we believe in providing as wide a coverage as possible when it comes to accessing, interpreting and actioning your users' financial information.
Going forward we will primarily focus on the following:
- Expand coverage across banks and financials institutions in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, and other countries in Latin America
- Add more coverage for non-bank or financial institution entities. For example, we will be adding new gig economy products, wallets, fintechs, service providers, and many more
- Continue to develop valuable API endpoints that can help you better understand your users' finances. For example, get a view of their assets, their income, etc.
- Improve our existing Aggregation and Enrichment solutions
- Develop payment initiation endpoints so that payments can be pushed and pulled via the Belvo API
If you have questions on this or have a request about a specific data source you'd like us to integrate in our API, you can contact us here.